Welcome to an interesting afternoon at Scion DTU Research Park, where we host a science based course in how companies can optimise the usefulness of their sustainability report; not the least by incorporating the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We will provide you with practical tools, and inspire you by showing you some of the best – and worst – international solutions.
• Introduction to the UN’s SDGs
• Sustainability indicators and the SDGs
- How to figure out, which of the SDGs to track?
- How should we measure and report on the SDGs in a useful way?
- Can we use some of the things we already do?
- Examples of good – and some not so useful – solutions
• Presentation of an analysis of Denmark’s largest listed companies’ sustainability reports 2015 compared to the 100 largest in the world. What are Danish companies good at – and where are the opportunities for improvement?
- Date: Thursday 5. January 2017
- Time: 13.00 -16.00
- Place: Scion DTU, Diplomvej 381, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
- Price: 3,850 DKK excl. VAT
- Registration deadline: Thursday 29. December 2016
- Target group: Sustainability rapporteurs in large and small companies
- Course learning outcomes: Practical tools and advices on how you can optimise your sustainability report by incorporating the SDGs, and what are good and less-useful KPIs. Insights into what the sustainability reporting tendencies are in Denmark and in the world
- Instructor: Jane Thostrup Jagd, PhD, Lead Researcher, ESG Insight
- To register: Please, forward an email to email@example.com.